Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Welcome Everyone

Welcome, friends and colleagues, to All Other Duties As Assigned . . . Quick Reads. 

With this summer’s release of my new book, ALL Other Duties As Assigned: The Assistant Principal’s Critical Role in Supporting Schools Inside and Out, I am creating a space where we can spend a few moments regularly—reading, reflecting, and thinking. 

At the outset, I’ll mention a heartfelt “thanks” to some great folks, including all involved in author support at Solution Tree, as well as my endorsers Todd Whitaker, Peter Marshall, and Daniel Peo. If you have a copy, please know those whom I acknowledged have been of great inspiration to me over the years. Also, an incredibly wise group of content reviewers are listed, who elevated my thinking and helped refine my content selection. 

In providing material for short reads regularly, I will strive to value and honor your role, respectful of your time and with admiration your service (or intended) in an Assistant Principalship or comparable role in schools. I’m inspired by your impact, moment-by-moment each day. 

My best to you, and please stay in touch. 

Ryan Donlan